In an emergency, you only have one chance...and usually very little time...to make the right decision. How can you be certain you have the knowledge you need? Through six editions, Rosen’s Emergency Medicine has set the standard in emergency medicine, offering unparalleled comprehensiveness, clarity, and authority. Now, the seventh edition places the latest knowledge at your fingertips, while a more streamlined format makes it easy to find the exact information you seek more rapidly and conveniently than ever before.
Best of all, this resource includes access to a companion website where you will find:
- Fully searchable text
- References linked to Medline
- Online Image Library — Browse all of the book's images, and easily select, organize, and download images into a presentation.
- Online updates throughout the life of the edition to help you stay current on the newest clinical findings and treatments.
- Online Q&A to help review the content and brush up on key information in a quick and convenient manner.
- Access to a drug database that lets you reference drug descriptions, indications, contraindications, and adverse reactions from the Gold Standard drug formulary.
The new Rosen's presents greatly expanded coverage of emergency ultrasound and emergency gynecological disorders, along with sweeping updates throughout, to place the latest knowledge at your fingertips, as well as state-of-the-art coverage of emergency ultrasound, management of sepsis, new airway devices, updated protocols for adult and pediatric cardiac arrest, STEMI and NSTEMI/ACS, DVT and PTE, and much more!
منبع : Acep.org